.widget.ContactForm { display: none; }

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Memoirs of a Vampire by T.L. Coulter

Memoirs of a Vampire
by T.L. Coulter
Genre: Fantasy
Publication Date: February 7th, 2016

Order your copy today
Amazon

Synopsis: Melanie “Mel” Jones has always had a calling to help others. So after finding out that her best friend Karen Moore is being abused by her husband, Mel takes action. She takes Karen across the country to hide in an old family home in Newport Oregon. 

Shortly after moving there, Mel and Karen find a journal belonging to a long dead relative of Mel’s. However, as they read the diary, they quickly discover that the author of the journal may not, in fact, be dead after all - at least not in the way they believe. 

As the pages fly, Karen and Mel will discover that the author has lived a most extraordinary life, and that they have a lot more in common with the author than they realize. While Mel and Karen immerse themselves in the journal, there is still a real-life threat hunting them down. 

What secrets will Mel and Karen discover in the pages of the journal? Will they be able to escape the clutches of Karen’s husband, or will history repeat itself?


My Thoughts: My favorite book by TL Coulter so far! I loved every minute and the plot kept me so caught up constantly wondering what would happen next!! Of course I'm always partial to a good vampire book...but with this book you're getting two stories in one. Reading about the lives of our main characters, Karen and Mel, while also learning the history behind our vampire, Allison. TL Coulter always has a way of making me love and feel connected to the characters in each of her books. I absolutely loved the plot and loved that this is a stand alone book where you aren't waiting a year to know what happens in the next book. I really enjoyed reading between journal entries of Allison in her past and the obstacles Karen and Mel have to overcome, I just kept telling myself one more chapter which ended with me finishing the book in a day...oops. I would definitely recommend this book to any lover of fantasy or even historical fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment