.widget.ContactForm { display: none; }

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review: The Return (A Titan Novel) by Jennifer L Armentrout

The Return (A Titan Novel)
by Jennifer L Armentrout
Publication Date: February 16, 2015
Genre: New Adult Paranormal

Purchase your copy today
Amazon / Barnes & Noble

Synopsis:The Fates are cackling their bony asses off…

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody–which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat.

Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.


My Thoughts: When I found out that there was going to be a spin off to one of my very favorite series, The Covenant Series, I had a mini melt down in a good way. I really had no idea what to expect and all I could think of was how can you come close to the perfection of the other books?? Well I honestly could not have been more pleased after reading this book!! It has you looking at Seth in ways I never really did in the other series. Don't get me wrong I loved Seth in the other books, but Josie just breaks down one wall after another around Seth's heart leaving him raw for the taking and goodness gracious was there taking.  Holy Hades I did not realize before starting this book that Jennifer had bumped it to a new adult rather than young adult. Talk about steamy, Seth and Josie together could not be more perfect!! Half the time I was reading this I felt like fanning my face the chemistry between Josie and Seth is heart stopping!! Jennifer is an expert when it comes to building up the chemistry between her characters in each series I've read.

Enough about how great those two characters are, the book itself is addicting and non stop entertaining!! I loved how the book went between Seth and Josie's thoughts, it really gives you a deeper look into the whole story while reading.  I was also very excited to see some of my favorite characters for the covenant series I have grown to love in the plot, including Deacon, Luke, Solos and Marcus, to name a few.  When I finished the book it stuck with me and was all I could really think about for a few days. I kept finding my thoughts drift away and settle on how much I LOVED this book. It definitely jumped on in and found a place in my heart, I could read it all over again right now and enjoy it just as much, but ill try to wait until next February when the second book in the series releases, The Power, I don't know if ill make it that long though!! Overall amazing start to The Titan series and I cannot wait to find out what happens next!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment